Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yelling & Screaming

First of all, yes, I know it's been a long time since I've had a blog entry.

A couple of weekends ago, my wife was yelling and screaming my name from one of the back upstairs bedrooms. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear her because we had gone to the nursery that morning and I was in the front of the house planting a new viburnum bush at the corner near the garage.

The kids thought mom had either lost her mind or had injured herself doing something. They soon realized that she was not injured as she came running down the stairs yelling "Where's dad, where's dad?" That led them to believe that she had lost her mind. When they told her that I was in the front of the house, she came flying out the garage door and whispered, "Dan, come here." She walked me carefully around the back side of the house and there they were - two deer standing in the back yard!

I finally got my deer this year!

No comments: